- Hex Shell Core The Hex Shell layup removes any delay that a rider might have on the next move for the quickest response of any construction in our line. Created for a rider looking for a new molded construction reducing the reaction time between surfer and board. Time is money and this new core takes away any of the downtime in surfing.
- Standard Thickness A rider that just wants the classic feel of a traditional wakesurf cross section not too thick not too thin. Has more feel for the water than its thicker counterparts, but also has more topwater speed than a skimmer. Eight Ronix boards use a variation of this thickness for a well diversified ride.
- Hard Rail High speed carves for riders that like to really bury the rail.
- Fiberglass Cupped Asymmetrical Fins (1) Symmetric 3.5 and (2) Asymmetric 4
- Machined EVA Concave Pads w/ Arch Support & Extra Tall Tail Kick
Ronix Hex shell The Blender Wakesurfer White/Gold/Blk (2017) BLENDER: The Blender combines several ingredients of our most popular models. Want the stability of a longboard, the added boost off the lip from a Powertail, and the sharpest rail for the strongest edge hold available? Overall it rides similar to a Powertail - but comes with a sharper edge for a quicker reacting edge response. A shape that can really hook up on rail when you want it to, yet has more surface area for that toes on the nose stability, a super wide tail platform for effortless airs, and our most responsive construction. Now you'll have a new bucket list of aerials to check off.